Designed to be easy to use, setup and maintain. Perfect for tumbling biopellets. No thumbs screws, foam pads or leaky lids common with other reactors. The reactor will hold up to 350mL (~1.5 cups) of biopellets. Suitable for tanks 75g and smaller.
The BRS Biopellet Reactor features several distinct advantages over other brands.
- Heavy duty all plastic construction.
- High quality easy to use double O-Ring push connect fittings.
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain.
- High quality ball valve for precise tuning.
- Filter wrench
- (2) 3 Ft. sections of tubing
- Instantly attaches to popular pumps using included push connect or threaded fittings.
- 1/2" fittings and ports throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates.
- Holds up to 350mL of biopellets (~1.5 cups).
- Dimensions: 14.5"H x 5.5"W x 5"