SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE SHIPPING QUOTE.
Red Sea REEFER™ Systems
Designed as the perfect reefscaping canvas,
REEFER G2+ tanks combine REEF-SPEC
infrastructure with the freedom to install
all your preferred hardware.
REEFER G2+ systems come with new &
improved water management,
extra-fortified cabinets & aquariums,
REEF-SPEC ReefMat-ready sumps,
they include the ReefATO+ system as standard
and an optional 5-year extended warranty.
REEFER G2+ SYSTEMS come in a huge variety of sizes
(from 170 L / 45 gal to 1000 L / 264 gal), and are the ideal
platform for the full “Red Sea Experience”,
combining our LED lighting, wave pumps, dosers,
and filtration devices into one smart,
synchronized eco-system operated via the ReefBeat App.
New & Improved Features
- REEFER G2+ aquariums are rimless, and constructed from ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness of up to 19 mm or 0.75”.
- Extra-fortified plywood marine-spec laminated cabinets follow the contour of the glass, and are all made of plywood. Larger models are now reinforced with aluminum supports.
- All REEFER G2+ models come with the ReefATO+ system, which keeps your water volume and salinity stable, and includes an accurate temperature monitor as well as a highly sensitive leak detector.
- REEFER G2+ systems have a removable, ReefMat-ready mechanical filtration compartment, complete with micron filter socks and media cups.
- Silent downflow system with the enlarged rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe reduces sensitivity to changes in waterflow, resulting in a quieter operation.
- Bulkhead connectors suitable for both Metric and USA standard pipes can be purchased separately, allowing you to customize your sump piping.
- All models now have a new and improved high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for easy regulation of the flow and a near silent operation.
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets & large overflow box
For optimal water circulation and increased surface skimming
- Surface Skimmer, the piping is hidden inside a large central overflow box, which has a large surface skimmer with removable comb parts, for easy cleaning.
Professional REEF-SPEC sump, including:
- The professional sump includes a removable mechanical filtration media compartment (with micron filters & filter cups), an optional refugium compartment, an adjustable height skimmer chamber for optimal skimmer performance, and a bubble trap to prevent air bubbles from returning to the aquarium.
Display tank length: 150cm/59.05in
Display tank height: 60cm/23.62in
Display tank width: 65cm/25.59in
Total system height: 148cm/58.26in
Total system water vol.: 620L/163.78gal
Display tank water vol.: 497L/131.29gal
In-cabinet sump water vol.: 123L/32.49gal
Ultra-clear front glass: 19mm/0.75in
Ultra-clear side glass: 19mm/0.75in
Bottom glass: 15mm/0.59in
Approximate weight of aquarium glass: 340 lbs
Approximate total weight of system including water: 2060 lbs
Recommended flow rate for return pump: 6000lph/1600gph
More details can be found at: https://redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer-series/reefer-g2-models-specs-webpage-2/#/en